Always seeking talent
2016 proved to be another hugely ambitious and successful year with continued growth, and we're looking for more new talent to join our fantastic team in 2017 across a number specialisms, levels and locations. We are a truly values-driven business and pride ourselves on our integrity, professionalism and collaboration, and of course our brilliant people.
One of our key differentiators is the quality of our people, a team with deep domain expertise and industry credibility. We are a company built on talent, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. And our reputation is built on our people.
We have a fun and energetic working environment, but it is demanding and performance orientated so we are looking for the best. We value intelligence, dedication, hard work, good ethics and common sense consistently across the organization. We encourage every member of our team to take pride in every accomplishment.
In short, we seek out the best and the brightest, and provide them with the opportunity to develop and achieve their full potential.
If you're thinking about a career with us, now or in the near future, then please take a look at our current opportunities below and register your interest today by sending through an updated cv and a cover letter relevant to the specific opportunity.
Chrome users: right-click and choose 'save link as...' to download job descriptions.
- Software Engineer - Katana *
- Software Engineer - Nuke *
- Developer in Test - Flix *
- Director of Education and Product Content *
- Director of Product Management *
- Graduate Systems Administrator *
- Integration Architect *
- Junior Web Developer *
- Marketing Automation Specialist *
- Product Designer - Nuke *
- Project Coordinator *
- QA Engineer - Design *
- QA Engineer - CaraVR *
- QA Engineer - Katana *
- QA Engineer - Nuke *
- Sales Development Representative - Design*
- Senior Content Producer - Marketing *
- Senior DevOps Engineer *
- Senior QA Engineer - Mari *
- UI Engineer - Flix *
* Please note we will not be accepting referrals from recruitment agencies in relation to these positions at this time.
Please send your application through to email@example.com with:
- The Job Title as the subject
- Your availability
- Current salary
- Notice period
If you are passionate about what we do and have the skills to contribute to the team we would love to hear from you.
Foundry is an equal opportunities employer, we are diverse and open to opportunity. We consider every application, and are committed to training and development for all our people.