Foundry Virtual Events
Welcome to our NEW Foundry Virtual Events 2020. It is our goal to bring people together from around the world to showcase technology, career paths, and inspirational talks from our global customers with a series of weekly webinars covering a variety of topics.
They will include:
- Foundry Live – A series of events, Foundry Live is our biggest ‘event’ of the year featuring a series of product and customer workflows.
- Foundry Webinars – A 30-40 minute technical deep dive into our products, workflows and 3rd party tools.
- Foundry Skill-Ups – A 30 minute guide to improving your skills as a compositor/lighter/texture artist to get to that next level in your career.
- Foundry Sessions – special conversations with our customers, sharing insights, tips and tricks and maybe a secret or two!
- Foundry Workflow Wednesdays – 10 minute weekly videos posted on social media showing tips and tricks with Nuke from our experts.
Please make sure to register for the events you want to see using the links below.
July 9 - 5:00 p.m. EST | 2:00 p.m. PST | 10:00 p.m. BST
Foundry Session: Nuke in the Cloud with AWS
Join Bernhard Kimbacher as he discusses Nuke in the cloud and deep dives into AWS. Starting with the basics, Bernhard will guide you through AWS looking at Account Security, cost management and account quota considerations.Register
Foundry Live 2020 is sponsored by DELL & NVIDIA.
July 16 - 4:00 p.m. BST | 11:00 a.m. EST | 8:00 a.m. PST
Foundry Live: Education Summit
Join the Education Summit to hear from VFX professors and industry professionals as to why teaching Foundry’s Education Collective enables the next generation of VFX artists to land their dream job, providing them with the know-how to succeed beyond the classroom.Register
July 20 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
Foundry Live: Look Development and Lighting Meet-Up
Join Foundry for a virtual meet-up with Nathan Rusch, Senior Developer at Luma Pictures, Cristian Camraoschi, CG Supervisor at Mr. X and Jens Kafitz, Mari Extension Pack Creator, as we reveal exciting product updates for Mari and Katana.Register
July 21 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EST | 10:00 a.m. PST
Foundry Live: Introducing Nuke 12.2 and special announcement
Join Director of Product - Compositing & Finishing, Christy Anzelmo, and Nuke Associate Product Manager, Chris Andrewartha, as they dive into the next release of Nuke and show how Nuke 12.2 will empower creatives across the globe.Register
July 23 - 9:00 p.m. BST | 5:00 p.m. EST | 2:00 p.m. PST
Foundry Live: 3D Design Virtual Modo Meet-Up
Join Foundry as we explore the evolution of Modo and how it’s shaping design creation in a wide range of industries today.
In this session the Modo product designers and developers will share a series of interviews with industry professionals for a behind the scenes look into the development process that went into the upcoming Modo 14.1 release. We’ll discuss the close, collaborative process, key industry trends, and initiatives taking place across the world of 3D content creation in 2020.Register
The full list of our upcoming events and past recordings can be found here.
Our previous virtual events are archived for your viewing pleasure:
- Foundry Webinar: Free up time, unlock creativity with Katana
- Foundry Webinar: All-new Nuke 12.1 updates you need to know
- Foundry Session: Alternative methods of income for the creative industry
- Foundry Skill-Up: Getting up to speed and finding new ways of using the Katana toolset
- Foundry Webinar: Modonaut: Preparing your model for 3D printing - part 2
- Foundry Webinar: Texture Workflow in Mari
- Foundry Session: How to improve your Nuke workflow with Python scripting
- Foundry Skill Up: Becoming a Senior Compositor
- Foundry Super Session: Nuke TD roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting the Future with Katana
- Foundry Super Session: VFX Supervisor roundtable
- Modonaut Webinar: Build and animate machine Inc. particles
- Foundry Webinar: Collaborating on an Animatic while Working from Home
- Foundry Session: Nuke Studio for Small Business in a Remote Working World
- Foundry Webinar: Katana and Pixar’s RenderMan | Rendering Onward and Beyond!
- Foundry Super Session: CG Supervisor Roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Pulling a Rabbit out of Nuke Vol. 2
- Foundry Session: Foundry Innovation panel: How practitioners are putting disruptive tech to work in VFX
- Foundry Skill Up: Master Skin Projecting with Mari
- Foundry Skill Up: Modeling for VFX today with Modo
- Foundry Session: Nuke Learnings with Steve Wright
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting & LookDev Automation in Katana - Preparing for Success