Nuke Indie Eligibility Requirements.
Licensees are only eligible to purchase and use Nuke Indie if they meet the following criteria:
- Licensee has not held active maintenance and support for Nuke, NukeX, Nuke Studio or Production Collective in the previous 36 months; and
- Licensee has not been informed by Foundry that they are the subject of an ongoing license compliance investigation into the possible illegal use of Foundry products.
For the avoidance of doubt, Licensees who have previously held or currently hold one of the following Foundry Nuke-family license types are eligible to purchase and Nuke Indie:
- Student, Graduate or Faculty Licenses
- Quarterly Rental Licenses
We reserve the right to revoke the Nuke Indie License for any Licensee who is found to be in breach of these criteria.
In addition, we draw your attention to the licensing requirements as described in our End User Licensing Agreement which state that for any Licensee purchasing Nuke Indie, then:
- Licensee warrants and represents that Licensee
- is a natural person and that only Licensee will use the Software;
- is working independently and shall not use the Nuke Indie License in a pipeline with other Nuke commercial or Nuke Indie licenses, whether those licenses are held by the Licensee, other individuals or other businesses or organisations;
- earns less than $100,000 USD (or local equivalent) a year;
- that Licensee satisfies all criteria set out in Foundry’s Nuke Indie Eligibility Requirements as published on its website and which may be amended from time to time (the “Nuke Indie Eligibility Requirements”);
- Licensee shall not share its login details for the Software with any third party;
- Licensee shall not purchase or use more than one Nuke Indie License;
- Licensee may use the License on different computers, subject to:
- a maximum of two computer authorisations at any one time; and
- no more than one concurrent user at any one time;
- Licensee shall use the Software in accordance with terms of the Nuke Indie Eligibility Requirements, including abiding by any functional restrictions.
Please further note that under a Nuke Indie License, support shall be limited to Foundry providing the Licensee a) License and Install Support; and b) access to Community forums, online help and documents. Full support details can be found on our website in our Maintenance and Support Agreement.