Foundry Virtual Events
Welcome to our NEW Foundry Virtual Events 2020. It is our goal to bring people together from around the world to showcase technology, career paths, and inspirational talks from our global customers with a series of weekly webinars covering a variety of topics.
They will include:
- Foundry Live – A series of events, Foundry Live is our biggest ‘event’ of the year featuring a series of product and customer workflows.
- Foundry Webinars – A 30-40 minute technical deep dive into our products, workflows and 3rd party tools.
- Foundry Skill-Ups – A 30 minute guide to improving your skills as a compositor/lighter/texture artist to get to that next level in your career.
- Foundry Sessions – special conversations with our customers, sharing insights, tips and tricks and maybe a secret or two!
- Foundry Workflow Wednesdays – 10 minute weekly videos posted on social media showing tips and tricks with Nuke from our experts.
Please make sure to register for the events you want to see using the links below.
Foundry Virtual Events
August 4 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Session: Working in VFX - The Black Perspective
Join three top Black VFX professionals Courtney Pryce, Mark Pinheiro and Ann Akande, as they offer insight into their career journeys —from their stories starting out in vfx to their current role, the steps they made to get to where they are today, and the challenges they’ve faced along the way. This session is hosted by Damii Dada, Project Manager at Foundry.Register
August 11 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Webinar: High Quality Deformations for Real-Time
Check out Ozone Engine and Ozone Studio, a new rigging paradigm for Modo that allows users to export characters and rigged assets. Learn how Ozone takes full advantage of Modo’s order of operations deformation system, and how Kitestring adds a bit of their own magic to create a best in class rig authoring environment.Register
August 18 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Skill-Up: Responsibilities and Requirements of a Compositing Supervisor
Join Freddy Chavez Olmos, Compositing Supervisor at Method Studios, as he gives insight on the day-to-day responsibilities of a Compositing Supervisor and shares his advice on the skills required. This webinar will be in Spanish.Register
August 19 - 4:00 p.m. BST | 11:00 a.m. EDT | 8:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Webinar: Reaching Sustainability Goals with Digital Product Creation
Join our panel to hear what current challenges the industry faces, solutions to achieve sustainability goals, and a live demonstration of digital product creation and how it can power your design workflow transformation.Register
Foundry Live 2020 was sponsored by DELL & NVIDIA
Our Foundry Live events are archived for your viewing pleasure:
- Foundry Live: Education Summit
- Foundry Live: Look Dev and Lighting Virtual Meet-Up
- Foundry Live: Introducing Nuke 12.2 and special announcement
- Foundry Live: 3D Design Virtual Modo Meet-Up
The full list of our upcoming events and past recordings can be found here.
Our previous virtual events are archived for your viewing pleasure:
- Foundry Webinar: Free up time, unlock creativity with Katana
- Foundry Webinar: All-new Nuke 12.1 updates you need to know
- Foundry Session: Alternative methods of income for the creative industry
- Foundry Skill-Up: Getting up to speed and finding new ways of using the Katana toolset
- Foundry Webinar: Modonaut: Preparing your model for 3D printing - part 2
- Foundry Webinar: Texture Workflow in Mari
- Foundry Session: How to improve your Nuke workflow with Python scripting
- Foundry Skill Up: Becoming a Senior Compositor
- Foundry Super Session: Nuke TD roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting the Future with Katana
- Foundry Super Session: VFX Supervisor roundtable
- Modonaut Webinar: Build and animate machine Inc. particles
- Foundry Webinar: Collaborating on an Animatic while Working from Home
- Foundry Session: Nuke Studio for Small Business in a Remote Working World
- Foundry Webinar: Katana and Pixar’s RenderMan | Rendering Onward and Beyond!
- Foundry Super Session: CG Supervisor Roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Pulling a Rabbit out of Nuke Vol. 2
- Foundry Session: Foundry Innovation panel: How practitioners are putting disruptive tech to work in VFX
- Foundry Skill Up: Master Skin Projecting with Mari
- Foundry Skill Up: Modeling for VFX today with Modo
- Foundry Session: Nuke Learnings with Steve Wright
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting & LookDev Automation in Katana - Preparing for Success