Foundry Virtual Events
Foundry Virtual Events
October 15 - 7:00 p.m. BST | 2:00 p.m. EDT | 11:00 a.m. PDT
Bring Your Own Comp - London SIGGRAPH
Join Bring Your Own Comp to get first-hand guidance on your reels and projects from top industry compositors. This event will be hosted by our partner, ACM SIGGRAPH London.
October 15 - 3:00 a.m. BST | 10:30 p.m EDT | 7:30 p.m. PDT
Student Webinar: Preparing for Success: Look Development and Lighting Automation with Katana
Join Foundry, Gnomon and Lighting Artist Abel Vargas on how the power of Katana facilitates massively scaled look development across multiple assets and sets artists up for success when creating multiple shots.
October 20 - 6:00 p.m. BST | 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Session: Art of Texturing Panel
What does it take to stand out as a Texture Artist? How can textures be used to tell a story? Why do leading artists turn to Mari for texture painting? To find out, join Rory Woodford, Mari Product Manager, and three expert texture artists for a conversation about the craft of texturing.
October 21 - 4:00 p.m. BST | 11:00 a.m. EDT | 8:00 a.m. PDT
Accelerate Business Growth with Digital Selling for Buyers
Our selling landscape has been radically changed in the last year. The majority of retail buyers are now working from home. And while travel restrictions will likely be lifted in the next 6-9 months, buyer’s travel habits may lag in returning to normal. Join this webinar and learn how to make your showrooms completely digital, and make your entire catalog as close as your buyer’s laptop or tablet.
October 29 - 6:00 p.m. GMT | 1:00 p.m. EDT | 10:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Skill Up: Introducing Nuke Survival Toolkit
The Nuke Survival Toolkit is a hand-picked collection of Nuke tools from creators across the internet, packaged into a free and easy-to-install toolbar menu.In this webinar, Tony Lyons Senior Compositor at Trixter will introduce the Nuke Survival Toolkit, as well as demonstrate a handful of tools found in the menu that would help a compositor overcome some typical challenges found in production.
November 3 - 1:00 p.m. GMT | 9:00 a.m. EDT | 6:00 a.m. PDT | 18:30 IST
How to Progress Your Career with Your Local VFX Community in India
Join London ACM SIGGRAPH along with Recruiter Nikita Nabanita from Framestore India, Independent Recruitment & Production Consultant Siva Kasetty, and Avani Shukla FX Artist from The Mill India as they walk you through some of their personal and different experiences in the Indian VFX job market.
November 5 - 6:00 p.m. GMT | 2:00 p.m. EDT | 11:00 a.m. PDT
Foundry Webinar: Lights, Camera, Katana 4.0
Join Director of Product - Pre-Production, Look Development & Lighting, Jordan Thistlewood, and Katana Associate Product Manager, Gary Jones, as they introduce Katana 4.0.
Foundry Live 2020 was sponsored by DELL & NVIDIA
Our Foundry Live events are archived for your viewing pleasure:
- Foundry Live: Education Summit
- Foundry Live: Look Dev and Lighting Virtual Meet-Up
- Foundry Live: Introducing Nuke 12.2 and special announcement
- Foundry Live: 3D Design Virtual Modo Meet-Up
The full list of our upcoming events and past recordings can be found here.
Our previous virtual events are archived for your viewing pleasure:
- Foundry Webinar: Free up time, unlock creativity with Katana
- Foundry Webinar: All-new Nuke 12.1 updates you need to know
- Foundry Session: Alternative methods of income for the creative industry
- Foundry Skill-Up: Getting up to speed and finding new ways of using the Katana toolset
- Foundry Webinar: Modonaut: Preparing your model for 3D printing - part 2
- Foundry Webinar: Texture Workflow in Mari
- Foundry Session: How to improve your Nuke workflow with Python scripting
- Foundry Skill Up: Becoming a Senior Compositor
- Foundry Super Session: Nuke TD roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting the Future with Katana
- Foundry Super Session: VFX Supervisor roundtable
- Modonaut Webinar: Build and animate machine Inc. particles
- Foundry Webinar: Collaborating on an Animatic while Working from Home
- Foundry Session: Nuke Studio for Small Business in a Remote Working World
- Foundry Webinar: Katana and Pixar’s RenderMan | Rendering Onward and Beyond!
- Foundry Super Session: CG Supervisor Roundtable
- Foundry Webinar: Pulling a Rabbit out of Nuke Vol. 2
- Foundry Session: Foundry Innovation panel: How practitioners are putting disruptive tech to work in VFX
- Foundry Skill Up: Master Skin Projecting with Mari
- Foundry Skill Up: Modeling for VFX today with Modo
- Foundry Session: Nuke Learnings with Steve Wright
- Foundry Webinar: Lighting & LookDev Automation in Katana - Preparing for Success
- Foundry Skill Up: Nuke Studio & Hiero Volume 1 - The basics of Review and VFX editorial
- Foundry Session: Nuke in the Cloud with AWS
- Foundry Session: Working in VFX - The Black Perspective
- Foundry Webinar: High Quality Deformations for Real-Time
- Foundry Skill-Up: Requerimientos y Responsabilidades de un Supervisor de Compositing
- Foundry Webinar: Reaching Sustainability Goals with Digital Product Creation
- Foundry Session: Digital Cinematography Panel
- Foundry Skill Up: What I wish I knew in Nuke
- Framestore Launchpad Internship - The making of “Behind The Scenes"