You’ve come to the right place. With Nuke Non-commercial, you get access to free, non-watermarked versions of Nuke, NukeX and even top-of-the-line Nuke Studio for as long as you like, so you can learn, explore and have fun on your own schedule.
What can’t you do with Nuke Non-commercial?
Nuke Non-commercial has some license restrictions you need to know about. Visit our FAQ page for full details.
There are also a few functional differences between commercial and non-commercial versions of the Nuke family. Here are the most important limitations of using the non-commercial versions:
- Output resolution is limited to HD (1920 x 1080).
- The WriteGeo, Primatte, Ultimatte, BlinkScript, and GenerateLUT nodes are disabled.
- 2D format support is disabled for MPEG4 and h264.
- There’s no support for third-party plug-ins—only plug-ins that ship with Nuke are supported.
- Data storage is encrypted, meaning that you cannot open Nuke Non-commercial files in the commercial version of Nuke.
- Python scripting is limited.
If you’re looking to evaluate the full commercial version, get our 30-day free trial.
Also check out Nukepedia for a wealth of useful info including tutorials, tips, articles, scripts and plug-ins that will help turn you into an accomplished NUKE artist before you know it!