Foundry VFX software offers for students
Our Education Collective groups all the products on the left (Nuke, Mari, Modo, and Katana) into one package. This gives you access to all the tools for a production workflow in one license. The products in this package are completely unrestricted; it's the same software you'll use in the industry.
Our tools are used to win Oscars. We’ve packaged them into the Education Collective, which can help students become the artists that studios want to hire, and give them the confidence they need to pursue a career in VFX.
Click the links on the left to learn more about each product or apply for your license below.
Note that the Education Collective license is node-locked and lasts for one year.
- See if you qualify for our student license
- Includes access to Nuke Studio, Mari, Modo, and Katana
- For full-time school or university students
- Complete your course details to learn more
- Free or paid at $99/ €89 / £79
- Discounted access for recent graduates
- Includes access to Nuke Studio, Mari, Modo and Katana
- Available for graduates who have completed a full-time course in the past 6 months (proof of course and length are required)
- Graduate Price: $278 / €200 / £168
Upgrade to Commercial
- Upgrade to a full commercial license at the end of your student term
- Upgrade to a discounted subscription commercial license
- Holders of Student and Graduate licenses are automatically eligible at the end of their term
Skill Up With Nuke | How To Stand Out As A Junior Compositor
In this video, Foundry Product Specialist Chris Wetherly explores some of the most important things to know for compositing artists starting out, to build a career on the best possible foundation.