Students and Graduates.
Save over 90% on Foundry tools
Our Education Collective groups all the products on the left (Nuke, Mari, Modo, Cara VR and Katana) into one package. This gives you access to all the tools for a production workflow in one license. The products in this package are completely unrestricted; it's the same software you'll use in the industry.
Our tools are used to win Oscars. We’ve packaged them into the Education Collective, which can help students become the artists that studios want to hire, and give them the confidence they need to pursue a career in VFX.
Click the links on the left to learn more about each product or apply for your license below.
Note that the Education Collective license is node-locked and lasts for one year.
Choose the one-year package that’s right for you
First Year Free Program
- New to Foundry products? Apply for the First Year Free program to get the Education Collective for free.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled in a full-time school or university. You must also be a new Foundry customer.
- Existing customers do not qualify. Please be sure to use your university email address to apply.
Discounted Student Licenses
- Students may purchase the Education Collective to get full access to Nuke, Cara VR, Mari, Modo, Katana and 3Delight.
- The Education Collective student license lasts one year. Students may purchase it consecutively up to three years. Please note this is a node-locked license.
- Student Price: $262 / £158 / €188
- Recent graduate? You’re still able to take advantage of discounted pricing.
- If you’ve graduated in the past six months, you’re eligible to apply for a graduate license. Please note proof of course and course length are required.
- Graduate Price: $262 / £158 / €188
Upgrade to Commercial Licenses
- By joining the Education program, you are automatically eligible to upgrade to a free, permanent commercial license and only pay the price of annual maintenance.
Skill Up With Nuke | How To Stand Out As A Junior Compositor
In this video, Foundry Product Specialist Chris Wetherly explores some of the most important things to know for compositing artists starting out, to build a career on the best possible foundation.
Meet other students
Join our vibrant Community to discover the latest learning materials and benefit from invaluable tips and tricks shared by fellow members.Take me there