Mari Non-commercial: free 3D texture painting software.
Want to learn to texture like the pros?
Did you know you can get your hands on Academy Award®-winning 3D texture painting software—for free? With Mari Non-commercial, you get just that; access to a free, non-watermarked version of Mari for as long as you like, so you can learn, explore and have fun at your own pace.
If you want to learn to create professional-looking textures with the same software used to bring characters and environments to life on the silver screen, Mari Non-commercial is for you. You can work on personal projects, update your skills, experiment, research or just play around.Get it now
What can’t you do with Mari Non-commercial?
Mari Non-commercial has some license restrictions you need to know about. Visit our FAQ page for full details.
There are also a few functional differences between commercial and non-commercial versions of Mari. Here are the most important limitations of using the non-commercial version:
- Export texture resolution size is limited to 4K and 16-bit color per channel.
- Export formats are limited to exr, .psd, .png, .tga, .jpg and .jpeg.
- Python scripting is disabled.
- There is a limit of six UV texture patches per object, but unlimited channels and layers.
- You can work with a maximum of five objects at once.
From the Mari 4.0 release onwards, Mari Non-commercial has full Node Graph access. If you’re looking to evaluate the full commercial version, get your 30-day free trial.
Get ready to upgrade your skills
Get your free copy of Mari Non-commercial now.Get Mari Non-commercial